Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paper Debate '08

Today a political bone of contention came to blows between my printer and I. In a Judas turn of events, I was shocked to find not some days ago that me and Laserjet 4L sorely disagree on the Paper issue - he believes quite firmly that the paper belongs squarely trapped inside his labyrinthine mechanics, torn to shreds and grinding to a halt all printing procedures. I naturally argued the case for basic paper rights and demanded its extrication, but the printer was stubborn in its views.

In a battle of policy, Governor Kingsley and I were able to successfully execute a rescue mission and return temporary order, although I fear this coup d'etat of fascism by which the paper was detained is far from dealt with.

Discussions will be held in high office of how to proceed further.

1 comment:

Martin Kingsley said...

A fine summation of the meeting's minutes, Senator Smith. You represent the sovereign state of Mississippi well.